Thursday, November 20, 2008

Forever People

Ok, I admit it. I am not a good blogger.
I have not blogged in forever!
Please do note that I have in fact made fancy cupcakes since basil challenge.
They appear in the slideshow to the right - from Flickr.
There were many many spectacular Halloween appearances from Cupquake.
I just didn't blog about them. Sorry.

However, this evening, I have baked up the next Iron Cupcake treat.
Next post will certainly have all the expected info.
Just know, that it involved Beer. Cranberries. Ginger. and cream cheese.
Yum.

Deadline for entries is the 24th (monday).
Voting will begin no later than Sunday, November 30 at 8 p.m. at NO ONE PUTS CUPCAKE IN A CORNER, http://mkecupcakequeen.blogspot.com and will be open through Friday, December 5 at 12 noon.

Also forthcoming, will be photos of my little girl's 5th Birthday cake supreme. Featuring a Mermaid Barbie perched upon a little sandy island floating in a vast blue ocean filled with treasures, and creatures. I hope. Assuming it comes out to be photo-worthy. I'm a little scared.
And I think i plan to stick with cupcakes.
Cakes are highly intimidating.

xoxo

1 comment:

radhi said...

well, it's about time! yay for your deliciously sounding new creation. and holy crap, for em's cake. must. see. pictures.